Pages

February 3, 2006

Not so Wonky Houses

This is a quilt that I won on Ebay. It is a Debbie Mumm original, signed and dated, one of her earlier ones before she had her own line of fabrics. I got it for a reasonable price and for a good cause, and was very pleased. I even ordered the book it was in from her website and she sent that out along with the quilt. A lot of her patterns are too cutesy/country for me, but I really love this houses quilt.

I haven't been doing much quilting lately, as kids and work are keeping me busy. I am trying to quilt the I Spy quilt I did recently, but having issues with the thread, tensions, and other such fun... I really need to get my DJ sashing and cornerstones started, as I miss having a hand work project.

Does it ever get easier? my kids are only 19 months apart, and this crazed mama is tired... Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lucy said...

Lovely houses ! This is a good purchase from ebay :c)