Pages

December 12, 2006

Moving Along...

I've been working on some Christmas project lately...scrappy strippy Christmas tree ornaments (I plan to add some bead garland to them to make them a bit more interesting) and my Dear Jane block ornaments for the pay it forward swap!
If you are on my pay it forward swap list and would prefer a tree ornament instead, let me know...

I managed to finish one of each ornament... my hand applique and quilting aren't perfect, but that just makes them have more character, right?? I hope my swappers and friends like them !

I also got some more blocks done on the ocean waves in my "spare time", lol.
And a hat for my dad for Christmas, got to love that knitting ring being able to do a hat in a few hours!!

We bought a "new" used car this week, a Citroen Xsara Picasso mini van...yup a proper momma shuttling car, lol! No more foggy window fiascos, cars that stop running in the rain (which we seem to get a lot here in Ireland, hehe). Might help with all the suitcases and boxes that I plan to return with from the States (we have4 full fares = 8 suitcases allowance, lol, not that we'll use all of that!)

Can't wait to get to Oregon, not looking forward to the long trip with 2 and 4 year olds and the 8 hour time difference adjustment, but can't wait for the visiting, shopping, food, lol!!

No comments: