Pages

January 26, 2009

Weight Loss Challenge 2009: Week 3

A miracle happened!! I was hoping for half a pound's loss and actually ended up losing 2.8 lbs for a total loss of 9.6 lbs!!!

Current weight: 182.4 lbs/ 13 stone 0. 4/ 82 kilos

I still haven't focused on exercise, though I have started a yoga class that is currently killing me and my poor unused muscles!! Next week salsa dancing starts and I was hoping to start swiming today, but have had a sick Aine to deal with overnight, very bad cold and sore throat and discomfort. She will be staying at home with me...we'll have a quiet day which I will used to catch up on last weeks scrapblog, only a day behind on this one!

I will try to post soon about a project I finished yesterday, and some updates on other longer term projects.

12 comments:

Barbara said...

Wow, Cathi. Seriously, what the heck is your secret???

I hope Aine will be all better VERY soon. Best get-well wishes!

Tracy said...

Hi, Cathi...so far so good--great job! And wonderful you've taken up yoga! You know how I love yoga! ;o) Salas dancing...I've always wanted to try that. Not much variety of dancing classes where I'm at though--LOL! So sorry your sweet Aine is poorly...I hope she will be better very soon. :o) ((HUGS))

rachel said...

yayyy cathi!!!

poor aine.
i hope she starts to feel better soon!!!

JudyC said...

WOW good for you! GREAT job!

Mary-Kay C. said...

Congratulations on the loss. I keep thinking of you and think I better get a move on it and lose some weight before I get any older and then it will be too hard to lose weight.

paulahewitt said...

well done. it will fall off you when you start exercising too. how are friday nights without the takeaway and tater-tots? no one rebelling under the new regime?

Holly said...

Way to go! Salsa dancing should be a blast.

Gabriele said...

Congratulations on your weight loss. That's a lot of weight for one month.

Jenessa said...

great job losing. yoga is awesome for helping too - that whole stimulation thing. and how fun with salsa dancing! i hope Aine feels better.

Cathi said...

I've been wanting to write. I have your blog listed on my side column. Not too often that I find someone that spells their name the same way I do! I kept seeing my name pop up in other people's blogs and even saw that I had won something (turns out it was you). I went through that person's entire list of comments before I found out who it was. I couldn't remember signing up for that drawing (I didn't!) Congrats on your weight loss....keep it up. Glad to see "I'm" losing weight LOL (I really need to.)

Patti said...

Hey there - WAY TO GO!!!!!!

ragdolljudy said...

Excellent job this week! I think you are doing fantastic!