Pages

July 2, 2011

Blog Hop at my favorite scrapbooking store, Flying Unicorn!

I am a bit under the weather today, so am having some sofa time while Dave and the girls have gone to Waterford for the Tall Ships festival! (nothing MS related, just tummy bug...)

As many of my followers here might have noticed, I have definitely let papercrafting take over my life since February and back in May I discovered an international friendly scrapbooking store, which offers free shipping on orders over $75 and from time to time special days with free shipping with no minimum! Flying Unicorn  has tons of paper, embellishments, stamps, all kinds of goodies!!

And this weekend they are doing a blog hop with a grand prize of a Silhouette SD Die Cutting machine!! This is the same machine I have using for my tshirts and cards, it is awesome! Have a look at the store and the forum and join in to see if you could win!! The blog hop starts at the owner's blog here...

No comments: