Pages

March 13, 2012

I need to start doing some more quilting again!!

I am so sorry that this has been overtaken by paper crafting, but it is my current love... I do sew every week, just not enough to photograph :(  Must try to start putting aside a few hours to make my bed quilt as the current quilt is disintegrating!

I do have plenty of cards and layouts to show...so I hope you don't mind!!

Here is my roundup of cards since my last post...

And some of my layouts...





Things are going fairly well here, a little blip with MS and my eyes, but seems to be improving and doctor is not worried, so I won't be either!

I am keeping up with my photo a day of the girls and our little daily activities...please go ahead and friend me on Facebook to have a look!

More soon, I hope!

No comments: