Pages

November 23, 2012

CSI 46 - 10 years old!

Time sure flies, I can't believe my oldest daughter Aine is now 10!! I really haven't been taking photos often enough this year, but managed to get this great one of her on her birthday! Her party and sleepover are just happening this weekend (give me strength!) but we celebrated the actual day with a little cake and celebration.

I did this layout for CSI, I am really enjoying pulling out the stash to get these layouts done.  I used paper and flowers from my new Scraps of Elegance November Kit, a gorgeous lavender sheet of the Fabscraps Marie Antoinette line, but the rest came from my ever growing stash!!

Here is the case file: 

Evidence Used: pompom trim, textured element (texture paste) and something that glimmers and glows (leaf, stickpin and sparkle texture paste)

Testimony: 18 things about my quirky ten year old and inspiration word quirky!



I am also entering this in the Scrap Africa chevrons challenge!! Thanks so much for stopping by!

7 comments:

Kate North said...

I'll see your ten, and raise you 5 :) I know what you mean, though - my own "baby" is nearly 10, which really freaks me out. Remember when the two of them were little babies together in their bouncy chairs in the Waterford house?

Frank Garcia said...

OMG super cute!!!! I am in love with the chevron, the touches of color and that blingy leaf! My fave!!!

Frank

Elizna said...

Thank you for taking part in the Scrap Africa Chevron Challenge ;-D Love your glittery chevrons....just beautiful !!

Denise van Deventer said...

Such a sweet layout Cathi! Love the colouring and also that sweet photo! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa!

Lynette Jacobs said...

I love your textured and glittery chevrons. Thank you for playing along with us at Scrap Africa.

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

This is BEAUTIFUL!! I loveeeeeeeee the colors! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

Monica said...

This is neat.. I love all the techniques you included.