Pages

December 28, 2012

Creating Memories

I'm very excited to say this has been featured on the Prima blog for the December challenge!!


This is my first time doing the Prima BAP, and after several gorgeous but soft layouts from Pion Paper's Silent Night range, I really felt the need to have some color, so chose the beautiful Zephyr paper from Prima and a little Sun Kissed paper behind the photos.  There are lots of Prima goodies here, bulbs, zips, alphas, sugared flowers, canvas resist. The damask mask I used under the photos is a Prima mask as well...I did this to imitate the chevrons in the sketch... This did the trick for me...a splash of color and summer after some soft wintry layouts!

Here is the lovely sketch for this months Prima challenge.


I am also entering this in the Bird is the Word Create Challenge.

Thanks so much for looking!

4 comments:

Amarilys said...

what an awesome take on the sketch! Lovely pictures and amazing embellies!

Monica said...

sooooooo beautiful. great job

Lizzyc said...

Hi..This looks wonderful, I love the colors of the flowers they really lift the layout! Precious photos too, and thanks for joining in at BITW!!

Irini said...

Very pretty very feminie!
thanks so much for playing along with us at Bird Is The Word!
hugz
irini