Pages

January 22, 2013

Magical Moments


My friend Jennifer Snyder told me about the Saturday Sketch challenges at Kaisercraft, and I have loved this month's sketches and am going to try to play along when I can! I have a TON of Kaiser papers, stamps, bling,wood embellies...flowers...so many nice things and it is great to be able to use my stash some more!!
This layout is done with Botanical Odyssey papers from the January 2013 Swirlydoos kit, it didn't get a chance to become stash. I also used some die cuts from Sweet Nothings, some paper flowers and some sparklets! The title is also a Kaisercraft rubon...

The sketch I used for this layout is this one:

The photo is of my two daughters, just love the big hugs and the model pose from my oldest...they are holding up pine cones they found, random, but cute!!

5 comments:

Denise van Deventer said...

Great layout Cathi! I love that photo...is just so very cute! ;-) Love your papers and accents...just a super layout all round! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Scrap Africa! ;-)

Tania B said...

This is lovely. Dont ya just love using new stash before it has a chance to become old!

Ana Castro said...

Beautiful page! Love the photo and stamps! Thanks for playing with us at Scrap Africa!

Anonymous said...

This is GORGEOUS! I loveeeeeee the colors and all the flowers!! Thanks so much for playing along with Scrap Africa!!!

Julie Tucker-Wolek said...

Sorry ... that was me above there ... don't know why it shows me as Anonymous... sorry bout that :)