Pages

January 31, 2013

Sweet Girl


I am finally pulling out of a week's dose of flu and sinusitis, ouch!! So I finally felt well enough to scrap again and wanted to try the Prima BAP sketch for January. I used a sweet photo of my youngest Aisling, a Prima mask and some molding paste, fussy cut birds and flowers and lots of Prima bling, wood embellies and a bit of washi tape snuck in there. This is my first time using Rondelle, such beautiful paper!!!

Here is the sketch it was based on:

I would love to enter this as a second entry for the Inkido black and white photo challenge as well!

4 comments:

Bellaidea said...

vvery pretty page, thanks for joining Inkido challenge!

hazel said...

This is such a beautiful layout. Thank you for joining us at Craft-Room Challenge.
xxx Hazel.

2amscrapper said...

Hi Cathi! I need to visit more often! Congrats on all your wonderful awards and dt gig. I'll check that site in a bit. I'm here from the Craft Room where I saw you linked up this amazing layout! I also linked up a tag -- I used your beautiful crocheted butterfly as an embellishment. I see you have them in your Etsy shop (sidebar) Do you want me to link that up on my blog post? Sorry to read you were ill--glad to know you're feeling better! Helene

Unknown said...

Such a pretty page!! I love the misting/dripping, looks wonderful! Thanks for joining us again at Inkido!