Pages

July 11, 2013

You Are My Wild Irish Rose

I just love when many of my design team products work so perfectly together!! I am here to share this layout today using gorgeous Couture Creations dies, embossing folders and adhesive gemstones, stunning Paper Temptress papers and beautiful Tresors de Luxe laces and flowers.


I started this project using gorgeous Cryogen White shimmery cardstock, it took the mist, stamping and
molding paste background just amazingly! I then added a gorgeous piece of Ivory Venice Lace (LA-020) from Tresors de Luxe to start building my layout.


I used some Paper Temptress Kiwi vellum and the largest die from the Victorian Square Nesting Die set to make two embossed die cuts to layer with my daughter's photo. I also used some leftover vellum to cut out the Endless Dream Jasmine Dream die and Diary Tag die to add extra details to my layout.


I layered the two Victorian Square nesting die cut outs under the photo and attached them to the layout with Couture Creations double sided tape.


Next, I cut out several diecuts from the Endless Dreams Fresh Flower die and the Endless Dreams Diary Tag die, which I put the title to my layout inside and layered the kiwi vellum die cut on top, as well as Couture Creations Adhesive Gems in Vintage Gold.


I used Paper Temptress Silver Lustre cardstock to make my Endless Dreams Fresh Flower tulips and my roses from the Daisy Nesting dies (see my tutorial for these flowers here). The silver shimmer on these flowers echos the gorgeous big bling in the centre of this gorgeous apple green grosgrain ribbon flower (FL-008).


I finished off the layout by adding the gorgeous Rustic Shabby Chic Flower Cluster with Wooden Beads (FL-029) and attaching my title and leafy flourish.




Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today!!

Couture Creations products used

Tresors de Luxe products used

Paper Temptress products used
Cryogen White 12 x 12 cardstock

2 comments:

Ita said...

Hi Cathi,this page is stunning,everything about it is fantastic,and you do have a real Irish Rose in your daughter.The step by step is super
Smiles
Ita

misty said...

Love those colors! Great page!