Pages

September 7, 2013

Be Wise, Be Kind, Be True


Today I wanted to feature a layout using Paper Wings Productions gorgeous vintage images and stamps. I also used items from the September Nesting Components kit. Another gorgeous mix of products Carrie has put together!! I chose the image from the Fall Clip Art Sheet, I just love these colors and the gorgeous image.



I embossed the Owl Panel stamps in the September Nesting Components with the Golden Pumpkin Blush embossing powder, using the kraft tags included in the kit.


I included Prima leaves and the vine from the kit and for some background stamping in Walnut Distress Ink used the Writing Backgrounds stamp. I took the velvet ric rac in the kit and made a flower then finally added a bow from the gorgeous fall colored seam binding in the kit as well!


I hope you like my layout, and see how many possibilities for creativity you can find from the kits: layouts, cards, altered projects, anything you can imagine!!



No comments: