Pages

September 4, 2013

Masculine Couture Creations Dragonfly Card for Crop Stop

Hello Cathi here!!!! I'd love to share with you a masculine card I made for Crop Stop featuring two Couture Creations dies and an embossing folder. I added some Couture Creations Self-Adhesive Gemstones as well, that I already had in my stash!

I really love the Couture Creations Fantasia Doily Collection - Tatted Lace  such great detail! I paired my favorite colors, blue and brown to make a masculine card, using the gorgeous Donna Salazar Natural Beauty papers and lifted the Tatted Lace doily up on Couture Creations Foam Mounting Tape.

 

I added a Vintaj Button Blank tied with twine, the gorgeous Couture Creations Summer Dragonfly Decorative Die (with some Couture Creations Self-Adhesive Gemstones ) and a banner stamp from Tim Holtz Sketch stamp set.  I also ran the Tatted Lace die cut through my Big Shot with the Couture Creations Almanzo Embossing Folder for some added texture and interest.


Lots of detail on this card, but still a fairly simple design. Thanks so much for stopping by!!


Featured Product

From My Stash
Typewriter Alphabet, MFT Stamps
Twine
Donna Salazar Natural Beauty 6x6 Paper Pad

Thanks for stopping by the CropStop Blog! 
Shop at CropStop, the stopping place for paper crafters.
Use our blog discount code, BLOG, for 10% off your total purchase over $30.


1 comment:

Keren Tamir said...

Beautiful masculine card. Love the die cut and how you embossed it.