Pages

November 8, 2013

All Things Grow With Love


I am excited to share my first project using the November stamps chosen for the design team, Winter Flowers! I figured I needed to start with a layout for my first project this month, not surprisingly!! This photo is of my oldest daughter Aine a few years back in our garden!

I used Tim Holtz Ideaology Retro Grunge Paper Stash papers for the base of my layout and the layers. I used the Crocus stamp from the Winter Flowers, stamping it in Sepia Archival Ink. To color the image, I used Garden Twist Drawing Ink in Moss Green and Drawing Ink Essentials in Blush.


I wanted to have a play with the Heat Bondable Angel Fibres I received in my DT goodies parcel, so I've used them here as a layer and for some interesting texture... love the organic look they give, like grasses!  I used the Copper Kettle Texture Paste and the Woodgrain Mask to add a bit of interest around my photo mat.


I added some Gold Satin Ribbon Roses to my layout and some Small Metal Leaf embellishments. To finish off the layout I added a Sheer Red Iridescent Ribbon and bow and the sentiment All Things Grow with Love.

4 comments:

Vicki said...

Gorgeous LO, Cathi! Love the earth tone colors and all of the texture.

Lucy E. said...

This is so pretty! I love the warm brown tones!

Sharon Fritchman said...

WOW! This is absolutely beautiful! I love your page so much. The black and white photo looks wonderful with the rich, earth tones of your amazing layout!

Monica said...

Beautiful. I love these colors!!