Pages

December 1, 2013

Fly: A Layout for Scrap Africa



We have a new challenge up at Scrap Africa today, our first of the month sketch challenge!!! Here is the sketch we used:




I used gorgeous Maja Designs Walk in the Forest to make my layout, from the C'est Magnifique November kit. The chipboard is from Blue Fern, lots of Prima flowers, resins and metal embellishment.


I used the gorgeous Free Your Imagination sentiment, ink splat, and bird stamps from the Visible Image stamp set. I used Distress Crackle Paint in Antique Linen on the chipboard and wooden bird and then stamped them with the Visible Image Bronte Border.

I would love to enter this into the CSI #99:


For my evidence I used butterflies, stripes and floral (flowers!), a window accent, silver metal and wood bird. I also happen to have 6 flowers on the layout! My testimony is the inspiration word FLY. I journalled on the tag behind the photo for my daughter to free her mind and dream about what she wants to achieve. I know she will fly if she continues to put passion into life like she does now!

2 comments:

kerriegurney said...

Fabulous layout Cathi

Denise van Deventer said...

Fabulous page...love the stencilling and coloursing...as well as the super accents! Just a gorgeous, gorgeous page! A definite favourite for me! ;-)