Pages

December 6, 2013

Frosted Designs Fabulous Friday Challenge: Silver and Gold!


Today is a busy day for my blog, with three projects to share and lots of ornaments! This week our challenge on Frosted Designs is to use Silver and Gold on our projects. I made some ornaments using my papers and embellishments from the Prima Holiday Jubilee line. I added a gold tassel and silver dangle bead on the ornament on the left and some twine and a gold bow on the ornament on the right...the silver there is on the stickles glitter on the snowflakes which you can just about make out. Both ornaments use the wood stickers and flair from the Jubilee collection.

I really enjoyed making these and I hope you will join us at Frosted Designs today to join in!!

And of course, we have a prize for one lucky winner who plays along with our challenge!! 
We would love to welcome back Quick Quotes! 


One lucky winner will receive a $20 Gift certificate to the Quick Quotes Store!! 

You know the rules... you have to play to win! So get out those tags and show us what you've got! 

You have until noon (Central Time) Thursday, December 19th to link up your project!

1 comment:

Barb Craft said...

Love your ornaments Cathi! This Prima line is beautiful and perfect for this project! I think I need some of those wood stickers!

barb :)