Pages

March 7, 2014

Get Well Soon Card for Creative Expressions


This week I wanted to make a clean and pretty card using my new gorgeous stamps from Sue Wilson at Creative Expressions. I started with their A4 White Cardstock and embossed the Get Well Soon Pre Cut Stamp using the Cosmic Shimmer True White Detail Embossing PowderI inked up the paper with a mixture of Tumbled Glass and Victorian Velvet Distress Inks.

For my embellishments I used the gorgeous Spellbinders Bitty Blossoms dies, inking these up again with Tumbled Glass and Victorian Velvet inks.  I added two Three Crystal Bead Pins to my flower cluster and added a double bow of American Seam Binding.

To finish off the card I added some stitching around the edges. I hope you like it and thanks so much for visiting!!!


Get Well Soon Pre Cut StampSpellbinder Die Bitty Blossoms  Distress Pad Tumbled Glass  Distress Pad Victorian VelvetCosmic Shimmer Detail Emboss Powder True White  Decorative Pins Clear Crystal pk 20  Seam Binding Chalk White 100yds

6 comments:

Viv said...

I love this card the colours are so pretty, my favourites xx

Ita said...

We will make a card maker of you soon
Ita

nannapat said...

This is just stunning in its simplicity. I love the colours and the get well stamp is fab. Pat x

barbara macaskill said...

What a gorgeous card! Love your color palette! TFS!

Maremi's Small Art said...

Amazing card, love it !!!

Jean said...

Beautiful!