Pages

September 13, 2014

Word Play at Sugar Creek Hollow


This week our challenge at Sugar Creek Hollow is Word Play! Make a vintage project and include a sentiment and join our challenge!

I just love to search for new vintage images to use on the computer and when I saw this one I knew it would be perfect for the Word Play challenge and that the colors and image were just beautiful! I have a little basket with extra flowers, lace off cuts and other leftovers from projects and I always challenge myself to make my cards from this little basket of beauty!! I added the gorgeous Tim Holtz word key and butterfly flower from my metal embellie stash but the twine lace and flower all came from my basket! I added my standard stitching around the card base edge and the image.

I love the way this card turned out and I hope you will come join us in the challenge!!!

1 comment:

Meggymay said...

Beautiful card Cathi, the details and design are awesome.
Yvonne