Pages

December 10, 2014

Another Holiday Candle for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is White on White with a pop of Red! This week I thought I would try something different and have made a Christmas candle! I love transferring 
images onto candles, it is a simple process and I have a tutorial HERE if you are interested!

I started my candle with the gorgeous image I chose, mainly for its black and white image with a pop of red!! I cut out the image using the Stitched Nested Circles.  To decorate my candle I used lots of gorgeous La-Land Crafts dies!! I made some gorgeous poinsettias with the Pretty Poinsettia Die. I added the Holly Flourish Die and Ornate Snowflakes, tucking in a few red roses for a pop of color. I added a bit of red bakers twine to finish it off.


Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts
 by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.



No comments: