Pages

January 15, 2015

Delightful Layout for Riddersholm Designs



This week I wanted to share a layout featuring the gorgeous Vintage Venture collection and some yummy Shimmerz Texturez and Wycinaka chipboard you can find in the Riddersholm Shop!  I have a great collection of vintage images that I love to use for layouts and cards, and since it is snowing a little outside today, I was inspired to chose this cute image!


Here you can see the gorgeous Sandy Stone Texturez modeling paste I used to make my snowflakes...the color tones in nicely with the papers.  I used some corrugated board (that my DT parcel came wrapped in, perfect!!!) and papers from the Vintage Venture collection for my layers under the photo. I stitched around the edges of my photo for a nice effect.


Here you can see where I layered some fussy cut pieces from the collection and added in some lace and gorgeous flowers and metal pieces. The delicate flourish chipboard piece is from Wycinaka.  I added some subtle stamping and splashes to finish off my background.

Thank you so much for visiting!!

No comments: