Pages

January 7, 2015

Plaisir: A Layout for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Flourishes! I decided to feature the Berry Flourish die for my flourish. I added lots of layers to layout photo, tucking in flowers, frames, wooden clocks, tags and the Steampunk Heart Cogs around the photo as well as the Honeycomb Die. I also repeated these two die cuts on the smaller embellishment cluster at the bottom right of the page.  I added a wire oval frame over the photo and added some seagulls using the Birds Die. I added a title and lots of stamping, splashing and gesso touches on the layout.

I really love the way this turned out and I hope you do too!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts
 by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

I used the gorgeous Prima BAP sketch this month and would love to enter their challenge.

2015-January-BAP-Jennifer

I was also inspired by the Scrap Around the World Mood Board and am entering this in their challenge.



Thanks for taking the time to visit!

6 comments:

Pascale B. Scrap said...

Adorable layout! I also love those soft colors! Thank you for joining the SATW challenge!

Lilibleu said...

Very nice layout, I love all the details !! Thank you for playing at SATW :)

Karita said...

Beautiful layout! I like the colours and the joyful photo!
Thank you for joining at SATW!

Veera said...

Such a pretty layout! Love the colors and all the details! Thank you for joining at SATW!

langeatheart said...

Great layout! Love how you divided the page. Nice background work and your embellishments are adorable. All the best from SATW! :)

Татьяна said...

Excellent work! All the best from SATW! :)