Pages

January 28, 2015

Tranquility: A Layout for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is For the Boys!  I chose a photo I took of my father this past summer when we were fishing with my girls one evening. I kept this layout fairly clean, I really love the patterns on the paper and wanted to showcase the dies!


Here you can see the gorgeous Birds Die, which fit in perfectly with this photo. I also added some Steampunk Heart Cogs behind the photo to add to the masculine theme. I added some loopy twine to emulate the fishing line!


I really like the way the Christmas Hill Border Die trees echo the trees in the photo. I added this die cut in two places. I found a gorgeous big green flower from Prima and added the gorgeous Large Rolled Rose and Medium Rolled Rose dies.  I tucked in a Open Leaf Flourish Die leaf and added some feathers from the Feathers die to finish it off. I added the title "tranquility" and a bit more twine loops on the flower ulster to finish it off.

I really like how this layout has turned out and I hope you do too, thank you so much for stopping by! 

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts
 by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.
, , 

1 comment:

Ita said...

This is stunning,the colour all go very well together,the blue is beautiful.
Ita.