Pages

February 4, 2015

Planner Bookmark

This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Photo Inspiration! 
We were asked to use this photo to inspire us to create something.


I decided to us both the images and the colors for my inspiration, to make this fun planner bookmark!


Planners are a huge trend in the paper crafting industry right now and I have been having fun making my own planner using customized pages and fun DIY projects. I needed a bookmark and I thought it would be fun to make a tutorial on how to create one of these and to use some of my beautiful La-La Land dies to decorate it! I will be doing a tutorial tomorrow on how I achieved this so I hope you will come back and check it out!!

I used gorgeous Pion papers to get the beautiful colors from the inspriaton photo. I love how theblue has a subtle cloud background, perfect for the little scene I have created sing the Cherry Blossom Branch Die  and Garden Bench Die.  I used the Stitched Nested Circles to create my little days of the week symbols for the bookmark and the flag from the Stitched Elements die set worked perfect for my "This Week" title. To see how I created this fun project, check back tomorrow!! I had a lot of fun making this and it works perfectly in my planner!!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts
 by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

1 comment:

Krafty Connie said...

Glad I found you again. :)
I love the bookmark in the pic!