Pages

March 18, 2015

Something New for La-La Land Crafts


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Something New!  I haven't been buying a lot lately but I did get a few new metal embellies, including this key, so decided to use it for this challenge.

I used some gorgeous 7 Dots papers for this card and May Arts twine and lace.  I used the Lattice Border Die as a base to my design in blue, adding some lace between the two borders. I then added the Picket Fence Die to fit in with the vintage image. I added some gorgeous Prima and Petaloo flowers and the Berry Flourish leaves tucked into them. I added a twine bow and key to the card and then finished the card off with two Scalloped Banner die cuts.

As you can see, I just love using vintage images! 
I hope you like my card this week!! 

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

2 comments:

Plony said...

Lovely card!!! Nice colors and great details.
xxx Plony

Carole Wright said...

Hi Cathi, love this, where do you buy all your bits n pieces from? x