Pages

April 29, 2015

A Dream is Wish Your Heart Makes


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Anything But a Card!  I decided use all the new dies again to showcase them a little more!


Here you can see where I had a lot of fun using molding paste, masks and stamping on the background.  I added some gorgeous flowers from my stash from Prima, Petaloo and Kaisercraft.
I used the Groovy Elements dies and the Heart Scroll Corners Die here in black as flourishes to my flower cluster.


This layout uses the gorgeous  Arched Window Die as a focal point with my eldest DD staring dreamily out of it  I used the Tall Birdhouses Die as fun accents.


To title the layout I used the Beautiful Day Sentiments Stamp: "A dream is a wish your heart makes." adding more of the die cuts and some fun dragonflies to finish off the layout.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

4 comments:

Dana Tatar said...

Gorgeous! I love the dragonflies!

Lizzyc said...

Beautiful layout.. I love the texture on your back ground..

Bente Fagerberg said...

Really lovely page. Love the background and all the texture!

Debbie said...

Beautiful Cathi! Love all of your details!