Pages

May 27, 2015

2 2 Cute!


This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Use a Number! I went for a play on words for my layout, entitling it 2-2 Cute (aka Too Too Cute...aka the little ballerina tutu!)


I just love the cute image of this little ballerina! I have surrounded the photo in lace and pearls, accented by the Large Lacy Border die. I have inked my alphas and numbers to match in with my gorgeous Prima flowers and added a Fancy Butterfly and the Heart Scroll Corner Die to my flower cluster.



The Hot Air Balloon Die is always a favorite of mine and adds a whimsical touch to my layout and the cute little girl! For a final touch I added a bit of script stamping and some masking. I hope you like my layout this week!

Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: