Pages

July 15, 2015

Anything Goes at La-La Land Crafts!



This week at La-La Land Crafts the theme is Anything Goes!I had this cute image of the girl cut out and waiting to be used, so I decided to base my card around it.

I placed the fussy cut focal image onto my card, adding a Stitched Nested Circles die behind it for a nice mat. I added some gorgeous pink and green Prima and Petaloo flowers from my stash that tied in with the image colors, tucking in the gorgeous Berry Flourish die amongst the flowers.

To add some nice layers I placed the Folding Banner Dies over the flowers and added the Love word from the Hanging Hearts and Love Word dies. I added one of the hanging hearts as well in the top corner of the card.  To finish off the card I added the Fancy Butterfly Die and added some stitching around the card. I hope you like my whimsical card this week!

 Don't forget, you can join in all the fun at La-La Land Crafts 
by adding your creations to our Facebook Page and Twitter.

No comments: