Pages

February 25, 2017

Planner Projects with the Scrappery Jade Kits


My Jade kits arrived yesterday and I had to get started immediately on my first project with my new kits! As usual, I worked on some projects for my Traveler's Notebook! Lots of covers and a folder to store my stickers and notes using the gorgeous papers included in this months kit, A mix of Cocoa Vanilla, Kaisercraft and Simple Stories.


As usual, I love to pick a bold graphic paper for my first project, a slip-on cover for my Hobonichi Techo planner! I fold over a small edge on the top and bottom of the paper to fit the size of the journal then on the left and right sides of the paper I fold over flaps into which the front and back covers of the journals fit snuggly into. These flaps also make great little pockets to store a few printouts of some challenges I am working on. I used a gorgeous piece of Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit paper from the main scrapbooking kit (TSK) for the cover and some of the Free Spirit cut outs for decorations. I added the gorgeous gold foil numbers found in the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) and the wreath cutout is from the Free Spirit set. I added a few white pearls from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).


My next project is a notebook cover using a gorgeous soft orange chevron paper from Simple Stories Posh collection in the TSK. The butterfly is a cut out from the Hello Lovely cut out sheet from Cocoa Vanilla and the title is from the Free Spirit cut out sheet from Cocoa Vanilla both found in the PLK. I added some pearls from the BPK.


I am just loving the colors and the chevrons in these kits!!! Here is the folder that I made for this month. I took the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit chevron paper from the TSK and added a cut out from the Free Spirit cutout paper in the PLK. The words and arrows were also from this sheet and I popped them up on foam tape for some dimension.  The pink Kaisercraft rhinestones are from the TSK.




For my final project I made a quick and simple dashboard using the Kaisercraft gold glitter polka dot paper from the TSK and a journal card from the Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit cut out sheet in the PLK.




I really had a lot of fun doing this planner spread using only the Cocoa Vanilla Free Spirit chevron paper and cut out sheet. I added hearts, words and arrows from the cut apart sheet and I think it looks super cute and is ready to be filled out for the week!!

I absolutely love to use each kit for planning, scrapbooking, Project Life, cards and more!! I have lots of projects coming up for this month and I hope that you will come back to visit!!

If you are interested in checking out the Jade Kits they can be found in the Scrappery Store!!!

No comments: