Pages

April 8, 2017

Celebration Cards with the Lily Kits


Hello, hello, scrappy friends, Cathi back again this week with a share from my Lilly kits and the gorgeous Cocoa Vanilla Make a Wish collection!!  I was able to create 6 different sets of projects from the Jade kit and I wanted to dig into my Lilly kit and make some fun birthday themed cards.


For my first card I used the gorgeous Blue and White Diamond pattern from the Make a Wish - Daydream paper found in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK). The bingo card was a die cut from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) and the celebrate cut apart was also from the cut apart sheet in the same kit.  The bow, flair and gems are from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK).  The "Yay" and cake wood pieces are also from the TSK.


For my second card I used the flip side of the Make a Wish Daydream paper, a gorgeous fresh floral design. I added several pieces from the ephemera kit from the PLK. The gems come from the BPK and the wood party hat comes from the TSK.  I love the bright bold graphics in this collection and how all the pieces work together!

I hope you enjoyed my share of these two cards. I have another set coming next week while we wait for the next gorgeous kit to arrive! If you like the projects you see and want to buy a kit or subscribe you can find the shop HERE.  Thank you so much for stopping by and hope you will come back again to visit next week!!

1 comment:

xx said...


We offer high quality replica watches at an economical price. Come check it out!