Pages

February 19, 2018

Planner Goodies with the gorgeous Willow Kits!



Hello again my crafty friends! Cathi back again with some planner goodies using the gorgeous Willow Kits. I have a B6 Traveller's Notebook so made some notebook covers and a folder to go into my gorgeous planner. I also added some clips from the kit as bookmarks and a charm from the kit as a charm on my planner (scroll down to see those!) this kit is great for planners as well as all the cards and layouts I've been making too!  These kits are chock full of the gorgeous Crate Paper Good Vibes collection.


I'm still loving these fun pompom frames that came in the main Scrapbooking Kit (TSK) I added a cardstock sticker from the Pretty Little Kit (PLK) "You Do You" and added the puffy cacti sticker from the Bits and Pieces Kit (BPK) on top of the frame.  The paper I used for the notebook cover is the Fresh paper from the Crate Paper Good Vibes collection.


This is the folder that I made with the collection using the Passion paper from the Good Vibes collection.  The stamp and bird stickers are all cardstock stickers from the PLK.  The dream big ephemera and the Kaisercraft pink rhinestones are from the TSK.


My final notebook cover for the B6 is using the yummy All Good paper in the collection.  I used the "it's all good" and "inspired daily" ephemera are from the TSK and the cardstock circle and February stickers are from the PLK.


Here you can see the charm that I made to hang on the traveller's notebook from the TSK!


Here are the two clips I took from the BPK. They are perfect to use as planner bookmarks!


I also did several dashboards for my micro wallet using the Willow kits!! I used a combination of puffy stickers from the BPK and cardstock stickers from the PLK.  The papers were all from the PLK 3x4 card collection from Crate Paper Good Vibes.


My final photo shows a DIY I did for this Traveler's Notebook. Like the one I did for the B6 I took the charm from the kit and made it as a charm clip to hang on the TN. I just love how it turned out.



I hope you like the projects I have made for this week! These kits are so full of goodness and can work with so many different types of projects! I hope that you will come and have a look at the kits and consider subscribing!!  You can find the subscriptions HERE.  I'll be back next week with another project!

1 comment:

axing said...

In autunno d'oro, tutto ciò che riguarda "golden" è particolarmente adatto per questa stagione.replica rolex Un orologio d'oro può anche aggiungere un po 'di fascino a questo autunno,orologi replica ma come puoi indossare la tua personalità per distinguerlo dagli altri? Oggi assaggeremo un orologio che supera i limiti dell'immaginazione: l'orologio RM 016 di RICHARD MILLE.